How to order a repeat prescription
- Please use the right side of the prescription to order the items required.
- Please tick the items needed.
- Please allow 2 working days for the prescription to be ready.
- You can order your prescription online -https://access.e-mis.co.uk
- You can order prescriptions on the NHS app- please check you have registered with the practice for online access.
Remember you need to have registered to use this service - please ask at Reception
- Please register with a pharmacy of your choice to allow your repeat prescriptions to go electronically to the nominated chemist- this limits the risk during the COVID 19 Pandemic
If you are unable to get to the surgery to collect your prescription, please enclose a stamped, addressed envelope and we will post it to you.
We do not accept repeat prescription requests over the telephone unless you are housebound. We hold an up to date list of patients who have been deemed housebound by the clinician.
Please also note that the doctors do not allow staff to phone a pharmacist on your behalf with details of your medication.
If you think you may need a prescription medicine, please make an appointment with the doctor.
Your local pharmacist should be able to give you advice for non-prescription medication.
Electronic prescription service is now available. If you wish to sign up with a chemist of your choice please speak to staff or your pharmicist for further advice.
Order Repeat Presctiptions Online
You can now order your repeat prescription online by visiting the following link Order Repeat Prescriptions (opens in a new window)
For your test results please telephone the surgery on 0151 520 2487 BETWEEN 14:00 AND 16:00
On average please allow 10 working days for your test results to come back from the hospital unless your doctor has advised otherwise.
Please note that X-ray results take a little longer, usually 14 days or longer.
Sometimes, we cannot always give full results over the phone. If the result is complicated, or if the doctor wants to see you about the result, we will offer you an appointment.
The result will be given only to the person who had the tests. Please be advised reception staff will give results of blood tests only after they have been reviewed by a GP. It is the GP who had decided the result not the staff.